Save the date - April 24, 2010
TIME: 10 am - 3 pm
LOCATION: 1043 C Providence Road Charlotte NC 28207
Come hungry! You'll enjoy tasting fabulous food! This is a perfect opportunity to sharehints, tips, and stories with other Aga owners.
Space is limited. $100 per person includes lunch, a printed copy of recipes and a lot of fun!. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call aga Thyme, 704-907-4299 to make your reservation.
1043-C Providence Rd.
Charlotte, North Carolina 28207
Complimentary Aga Demonstration
Attending a complimentary cooking demonstration is the best way to see if an Aga stove is right for you! Come and experience simple, healthy, and delicious Aga Cooking!
Imagine warming your towels, drying your dishes, baking cookies, roasting a 28 lb. turkey along with multiple side dishes and melting chocolate effortlessly all at the same time!
The Aga takes the place of EVERY cooking appliance in the kitchen. Foods taste better cooked in an Aga. Meal preparation is easier in an Aga. Come taste the Aga diference.
The demonstration takes only 30 minutes, but we'd love to have you stay to enjoy the meal and to browse our shop full of wonderful cooking accessories, beautiful table settings, and the most complete display of Aga accessories in the US!
If our Aga schedule does not accommodate your busy schedule, please feel free to email us to arrange a one-on-one cooking demonstration!
Spring 2010 Demonstrations
- Friday, March 26, Noon
- Wednesday, April 14, 6 pm
- Thursday, April 29, Noon
- Wednesday, May 12, Noon
- Thursday, May 20, 6 pm
All classes are held at AGA Thyme.
Aga Thyme is also the ideal setting for private group classes, dinner parties and parties.
We'll provide the chef, set the table and do all of the cleaning up!
Please Contact Us with the following information:
- Requested Date/Time
- Number of Guests
- Suggested Menu
- Whether you prefer hands-on cooking or a meal already prepared
We will respond to confirm and configure pricing.
AGA Owner Classes
Aga Thyme is delighted to welcome Jill Dahan to our list of experienced Aga instructors. Jill’s love of cooking exploded when she lived in England and had access to fresh ingredients and was exposed to a mix of cultures. She taught cooking in the English countryside (on an Aga, of course) and was asked to create and bake treats for a café in Eton. They became favorites with Prince William and Harry. Jill moved to the US in 2004 and continues to teach her creative, fresh, fast and healthy cooking. She has written and published a charitable cookbook of 125 original recipes to share her passion and to inspire others.
- Bernadette is available for special events and private cooking classes.
- Email email@example.com or
call for further details and to schedule a class
- Join Marco for a fabulous Italian cooking experience! The class is limited hands on and will include 2 glasses of wine, great recipes, and a delicious meal. We have space for 12 so please sign up early! To register, please send me an e-mail to Marco at firstname.lastname@example.org . Payment is $45 per person in the form of a check to the address below. The course cost is non-refundable and no spots are held without a received payment. If you are unable to make the class at the last minute, you may take the class the next time it is offered, or give your seat to a friend!
Cost is $45 per person.
- * Please note we recommend attending a demonstration to give you the opportunity to truly learn the benefits and capabilities of the Aga Cooker. We look forward to having you in the shop!
Katherine is busy at home with 3-year old Ann Mason and 2-year old twins Henry and Alex. Katherine is available for special events and private cooking classes. She will return to Aga Thyme in the Spring for another gourmet cooking class.
Bernadette Franco’s Cooking Classes
Please make your reservation directly with Bernadette at 704 843-9692 or email email@example.com
All Classes will be held at
Aga Thyme 1043-C Providence Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28207
Marco Lubrano's Cooking Classes for 2009
Payment: Please mail check made out to Marco Lubrano to this address:
10285 Tintinhull Drive
Fort Mill, SC 29707